- Tour Guide
- Half Day Tour
Don’t waste time waiting in queues, take an Acropolis museum prioritized guided tour. After your guided tour, you can stay on if you want to and continue exploring the Acropolis museum at your Leisure.
The new Acropolis museum is consider one of the most important archaelogical museums in Athens and ranks among the most important museums of the world. For the first time ever all the surviving treasures of the Acropolis will be seen together in one place. Works currently held in storage or in other museum in Greece and all over the world are now together in one brand new museum close to their original location. The Acropolis museum main attractions such as votives, artifacts of every day life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze will impress you. Another major exhibit is the remains of the ancient Athenian city that revealed by archaeological excavations on the site of the museum.
- 1.5 hours guided tour of the Acropolis museum led by a professional guide
- Continue the exploration at your own pace when your guided tour finishes
- Skip the line tickets to avoid waiting in the long queues
- View important exhibits including the Parthenon hall
- Marvel at the impressive statues from archaic period
- Learn about the UNESCO listed Acropolis
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional and licensed guide
- Entrance fees
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up/drop off
Meeting point: The meeting point is at 11:45 am at the museum's information desk.
|TOUR GUIDE LANGUAGE|
|1st April - 31st October|
|From 2018-04-01 To 2019-10-31|