- Tour Guide
- Pick Up
- Half Day Tour
From the Acropolis to Omonia Square, with the half-day sightseeing and Acropolis museum tour you'll see all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens on this comprehensive morning tour. Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this guided halfday tour will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens.
The Athens half-day tour depart for a photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally ACROPOLIS (visit Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens).
Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. Avoid and skip the lines of the new museum. Main attractions such as votives, artifacts of every day life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze will impress you.
- Panoramic city tour of Athens city centre
- See top Athens attractions such as the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Constitution Square and Panathinaikon Stadium
- Visit the Acropolis of Athens and see the world-famous Parthenon temple
- Guided tour of the Acropolis Museum
- See the Erecthion with Caryatids
- Transport by luxury A/C bus
- Hotel Pick up drop off service
- Services of a Professional and licensed guide
- All taxes
- Entrance fees of Acropolis and Acropolis museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- For Acropolis hill, comfortable walking shoes, sun glasses, hat and loose fitted clothing are strongly recommended. If you need additional information please do not hesitate to contact us and we will provide to you in order to help you decide if this tour or activity is right for you.
Free WiFi on Coaches!
|TOUR GUIDE LANGUAGE|
|1st November - 31st March|
|1st April - 31st October|
Lingua Italiana a disposizione durante la Settimana Pasqua Cattolica
(16/05 - 12/09) e (10/4 - 16/04)
|From 2018-11-01 To 2019-01-07|
|From 2019-04-01 To 2019-10-31|
|From 2019-01-08 To 2019-03-09|
|From 2019-03-10 To 2019-03-31|