- Tour Guide
- Pick Up
- Half Day Tour
From the Acropolis to Omonia Square, with the half-day sightseeing and Acropolis museum tour you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll see all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens on this comprehensive morning tour. Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this guided halfday tour will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens.
The Athens half-day tour depart for a photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally ACROPOLIS (visit Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens).
Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. Avoid and skip the lines of the new museum. Main attractions such as votives, artifacts of every day life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze will impress you.
- Small group tour of maximum 26 people
- Skip the long lines and save time
- Panoramic city tour of Athens city centre
- See top Athens attractions such as the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Constitution Square and Panathinaikon Stadium
- Visit the Acropolis of Athens and see the world-famous Parthenon temple
- Guided tour of the Acropolis Museum
- See the Erecthion with Caryatids
- Transport by luxury A/C bus
- Hotel Pick up drop off service
- Services of a Professional and licensed guide
- All taxes
- Entrance fees of Acropolis and Acropolis museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Keeping you safe (COVID-19 measures): Our staff is trained in the latest hygiene protocols and cleaning procedures. They use personal protective equipment (face masks/shields and optional gloves) and their temperature/wellness will be monitored daily to ensure a safe travel experience for you. Face masks are also required for travellers inside the museums. Buses are filled to only 50% of their capacity and the number of buses used is increased. The average cleaning time is doubled both during the day and after the end of the tour at night. In addition, all sensitive touch areas such as seats, armrests, sidewalls, overhead bins, etc. are intensively cleaned and sanitized. The air inside the bus, on average, completely renewed every 3 minutes during cruise time. All Setra 515 buses in our fleet are equipped with HEPA/CARBON filters (High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestors), which capture more than 99% of even microscopic bacteria and viruses. Moreover, sanitizing dispensers are available at each door. Whisper audio devices will be given to all our travelers to keep social distance guidelines which are sanitized thoroughly both from our staff but also inside the charging cases with UVC lights.
- Entrance fees: Admission tickets are being paid to the guide at the start of the tour offering skip-the-line access. Please note that passport or ID card is required.
- For Acropolis hill, comfortable walking shoes, sun glasses, hat and loose fitted clothing are strongly recommended. If you need additional information please do not hesitate to contact us and we will provide to you in order to help you decide if this tour or activity is right for you.
Free WiFi on Coaches!
|TOUR GUIDE LANGUAGE|
|1st November - 31st March|
|1st April - 31st October|
Lingua Italiana a disposizione durante la Settimana Pasqua Cattolica
(16/05 - 12/09) e (10/4 - 16/04)
|From 2018-11-01 To 2019-01-07|
|From 2021-04-01 To 2021-10-31|
|From 2019-01-08 To 2019-03-09|
|From 2019-03-10 To 2019-03-31|