- Pick Up
- 1 Day
Wednesday Full Day Tours
Excursion is Starting From:
Agios Nikolaos, Ammoudara. Analipsi, Anissara, Hersonisso, Elounda, Istron, Kokkini Xani, Gournes, Gouves, Satlis, Malia
An unforgettable cruise from Ierapetra to one of Europe’s southernmost Mediterranean island.
A pleasant boat trip in the Libyan Sea for approx. 45 minutes duration brings you to Chrissi Island, famous for it’s unique “wild lonely” beauty.
After disembarkation, follow the path through the cedar forest to the “golden beach” with white coral sand, turquoise waters, the purple shells and fossils.
Enjoy the mesmerizing natural and exotic beauty around you, sunbathe on long stretches of sand, go for a swim in the shimmering turquoise waters, or take a walk through the cedar forest.
An ideal place for relaxing, swimming and snorkeling!
Respect this isolated fragile environment while enjoying its beauties!
- Scenic visit to a quiet island of outstanding natural beauty
- Long stretches of golden sand & shimmering aquamarine waters
- Largest naturally formed Lebanon cedar forest in Europe
- Chance to visit the Orthodox Church of St. Nicholas
- Ideal place for relaxing, sunbathing, swimming & snorkeling
Select your pickup point You will be notified for the pick-up time after the booking is made.
In case of an additional surcharge for your transfer, you will be notified about the exact extra cost after the booking is made.
|From 2019-04-01 To 2019-10-09|