- Cyclades Islands
- Wine and Culture Half-day Tour from Mykonos
- Tour Guide
- 1 Day
All over the world, Mykonos is known as a beautiful Greek island with white washed houses, great sandy beaches and cosmopolitan flair. On this tour you can learn all about the local people, their culture and way of life.
On an easy walking tour off the main streets and through the old pirate alleys we visit:
-The agricultural museum with Bonis windmill as its highlight
-The folklore museum with many interesting collections of furniture, jewelery, pictures and items of the daily life
-The Nautical Museum with its fantastic ship models of all eras and the old light house from Cape Armenistis on the north side of the island.
The second part of the tour is dedicated to the history of the Greek wines, for which we learn all about, in a traditional taverna at our wine tasting.
- Enjoy a pleasant and easy walking tour
- Visit the agricultural museum
- Visit the folkore museum
- Visit the Nautical museum
- Learn everything about the Greek wines
- Enjoy a wine tasting with 'meze' plate
- English speaking expert escort
- Wine tasting incl. a 'meze' plate
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up/drop off service
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
The price is for minimum 10 persons.
For less persons please ask for special price.
The meeting point is the Fabrica square/Bus station at 17:00.
For languages other than English upon availability please contact us.
|From 2019-03-19 To 2019-12-14|