- Tour Guide
- Pick Up
- 1 Day
Forget the hassles of hiring a car and finding your own way! Take a small group tour of Delphi from Athens and its exquisite highlights: Delphi archaelogical site, Delphi museum, Arachova and Osios Loukas monastery. Your mini bus holds a maximum of 14 passengers, and a small group tour is the perfect way to get to out-of-the-way places in one day.
You'll arrive at Delphi at around noon after a scenic drive through Thebes valleys and cotton fields, passing by Levadia (short stop). Your expert guide will give you a guided tour of Delphi archaeological site. Pass by CASTALIA SPRING, visit the archaeological site and see the Athenian Treasury, the Theatre, the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle, the Navel of the Earth, the Sacred Way and the Museum of Delphi, with it’s spectacular finds, including the unique bronze Charioteer, the Naxian Sphinx , the Statue of Antinoos. Delphi is one of the national treasures of Greece and Unesco’s world heritage monument.
Continue to the picturesque mountain village of ARACHOVA, well known for its attractive hand-woven carpets, rugs and quilts, as well as for its wine and cheese. Explore Arachova, have lunch or relax in a cafe. After our one hour stop at Arachova continue to visit Osios Loucas Monastery.
The monastery of Saint Lukas was built in the 11th century a UNESCO World Heritage Monument, is of high architectural and artistic value. It’s Byzantine cathedral is decorated with splendid mosaics and it is architecturally one of the finest Byzantine monuments in the country.
- Enjoy personalized attention from your expert guide on this small group tour
- Tour group numbers restricted to a maximum of 14 people
- Appolo temple
- Delphi museum
- Osios Loukas byzantine monastery
- Visit the pretty village of Arachova
- Entrance fees
- Luxury 19 seater mini bus transport
- Convenient Pickup and drop off from central Athens hotels
- Services of a Professional and licensed guide
- Lunch and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- For day trips, comfortable walking shoes, sun glasses, hat and loose fitted clothing are strongly recommended. If you need additional information please do not hesitate to contact us and we will provide to you in order to help you decide if this tour or activity is right for you.
Free WiFi on Coaches!
|TOUR GUIDE LANGUAGE|
|1st April - 31st October|
|From 2018-04-01 To 2020-10-31|