- Meteora Full Day Private tour from Thessaloniki
- Tour Guide
- 1 Day
A highlight of your stay in Thessaloniki will be a visit to the Meteora monasteries.
We will travel southbound, before we arrive in the small town of Kalambaka, at the foot of the cliffs. Meteora is a geological miracle which must be actually seen to be believed! We shall visit two of the fabulous monasteries perched high upon the steep rocks. Each monastery possesses a vast richness of frescoes, icons and intricate carvings. We will drive back to Kalambaka to relax and have lunch.
Later in the afternoon, we will begin return to Thessaloniki, where we will arrive in the evening.
- Visit the Meteora monasteries
- See the town of Kalambaka
- Professional and licensed guide
- Transportation by a deluxe minivan or taxi (depending on the group’s size)
- Entrance fee of two Monasteries
- Transportation by luxury vehicle
- Professional English seaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
We offer pick-up from central Thessaloniki hotels. For other languages as well as on Sunday and public holidays extra fees may apply. IMPORTANT NOTICE: For entering the monasteries of Meteora, appropriate clothing is required. Ladies must not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
|From 2018-04-01 To 2019-03-31|