- Thessaloniki Half-day Private City tour
- Tour Guide
- 1 Day
Explore the history of Thessaloniki with style on this private tour. Meet at your hotel our professional guide to begin the private sightseeing tour of Thessaloniki. You will have the opportunity to see the White Tower, the main landmark of the city, the Helexpo fairgrounds, the university campus, the Galerius Arch, the Rotunda monument, the Citadel and the City Walls, from where you will have a marvelous view of Thessaloniki! During your tour, there will be a short stop at Aghios Demetrius Byzantine church and its crypt, and you will also have the opportunity to visit the Archaeological Museum.
This in-depth private half-day tour of Thessaloniki is hosted by a professional guide . The tour can be tailor-made to focus on the Byzantine, Jewish or Muslim highlights of the city. Please list any special interests you have at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
- See the White Tower
- The Galerius Arch and The Rotunda
- The Citadel
- The City Walls
- Short stop ay Agios Demetrius
- Visit the Archaeological Museum
- Professional guide
- Private transfer by car or first class luxury mini-van
- Entrance fee of the Archaeological Museum
- Professional and licensed English speaking guide
- Transportation by luxury vehicle
- Gratuities ( optional )
- Food and drinks
We offer pick-up from central Thessaloniki hotels. For other than English languages as well as on Sunday and public holidays extra fees may apply.
|From 2018-01-01 To 2020-12-31|