- Tour Guide
- 4 Days
Experience the glory of ancient Greece on this 4-day trip from Athens. Visit important UNESCO World Heritage sites including ancient Olympia and Delphi, and overnight stay at Nafplio ,the first capital of modern Greece. The tour includes transportation by luxury air conditioned bus, professional guide, breakfast and dinner each day, entrance fees and choice between 3* or 4* hotel accommodation according to your budget.
1st DAY: Hop inside your luxury air conditioned coach and depart for the strategically Corinth Canal (short stop). Continue to Epidaurus archaeological site and learn about the development of classical Greek culture. Visit also the ancient theatre, world famous for its outstanding acoustics. After exploring, proceed to the beautiful seaport town of Nafplio. Free afternoon for walking around the old town of Nauplia (the first capital of Greece) or you can visit the Nauplia Gallery of Art with paintings of famous Greek artists dedicated to the Greek revolution. Dinner at the hotel.
2nd DAY: Free morning at your disposal to explore further this wonderful town. Depart around noon and through the plain of Argos arrive to Mycenae. Visit the impressive archaeological site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. In the afternoon depart for Olympia, the birth place of the Olympic Games, through the cities of Tripolis and Megalopolis. Overnight stay in Olympia.
3rd DAY: Rise early and meet your guide to explore the archaeological site of Olympia with the Temple of Zeus, the Temple of Hera, the altar of the Olympic flame, the Stadium and also the archaeological Museum which inludes important exhibits. Depart via Rion, cross the Corinthian bay by the new bridge to Antirion. Pass by the city of Nafpaktos and from there on, along the coastal road to Delphi, known in ancient times as the navel of the world. In the afternoon visit the picturesque mountain village of Arachova. Overnight stay in Delphi.
4th DAY: Leave your hotel in the morning and visit the site of Delphi, one of the most important archaeological treasures of Greece. Explore this stunning UNESCO World Heritage site with your expert guide and marvel at the Temple of Apollo. Visit also the Museum of Delphi which includes numerous exhibitions and relics. In the afternoon return to Athens.
- Explore the important archaeological site of Mycenae & the ancient theater of Epidaurus
- Visit ancient Olympia and view highlights such as Temple of Zeus & the stadium
- Stroll through Delphi site & museum also known as the 'navel of the world'
- Overnight at the seaport town of Nafplion
- Stop at the strategically Corinth Canal
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional and licensed guide
- Hotel accomodation (A class / T class)
- Breakfasts & dinners
- Entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation tax
- Drinks and beverages
- Gratuites (optional)
- Prices: All the mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis. In case of one traveler the single supplement option has to be chosen.
- Hotel accommodation: A class (4*): Ippolity, Arty Grand, Apollonia - T class (3*): Victoria, Neda, Delphi Palace (or similar)
- Hotel accommodation tax: Paid directly in hotels as following: 5* hotels - 4 Euro per room/per night, 4* hotels - 3 Euro per room/per night, 3* hotels - 1.5 Euro per room/per night
Free WiFi on Coaches!
|TOUR GUIDE LANGUAGE|
|1st April - 31st October|
|From 2019-04-01 To 2019-10-31|
|Return Time||19:00 (4th day)|