- Cyclades Islands
- South Coast Day Cruise from Mykonos
- Tour Guide
- 1 Day
A full day trip with a traditional boat at the southern coast of Mykonos. Relax, enjoy the sun, watch the crystal clear seawater & see quiet beaches...
We get on board the traditional boat which takes us along the south coast towards the East. If the wind is strong south, then we are going towards the north coast.
We head for the uninhabited island of Dragonissi, well known for its beautiful coastline and caves. Weather permitted we go into the caves with a dinghy. We return to the coast of Mykonos and stop at the deserted beach of Frangias. Here we have enough time for swimming
and snorkeling and we offer ouzo, wine, juices & water together with a lunch (bread, olives, tomatoes, cucumber, tzatziki, dolmadakia, giant beans, meatballs).
After lunch there is enough time to spend on the beach. The boats leave for the next beach of Paradise. Here we have time for a coffee break another swim where there is also a water sports point. Then we head back towards Ornos Beach in the evening sun after a day full of activities and beautiful impressions.
- See the beautiful south coast of Mykonos
- Enjoy a full day cruise with a traditional boat
- Explore the deserted beach of Frangias
- Swim at the famous Paradise beach
- See the famous caves of Mykonos
- A full day trip with traditional boat
- English speaking expert crew
- Light lunch
- Hotel pick up/drop off service
- Crew tips (optional)
- Personal expenses
Meeting point is the Ornos beach/Bus station at 09:30.
For languages other than English upon availability please contact us.
|From 2019-05-18 To 2019-10-07|