- Tour Guide
- 1 Day
Explore the impressive archaeological site of Delos with a professional expert guide and hear the full stories behind the temples, sanctuaries, and artifacts. A half-day trip to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, a famous political and religious center in antiquity.
The whole territory of the deserted Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean protected by Unesco as one of the Unesco heritage sites of the world. You may visit, amongst others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels rom all periods as well as small items of everyday use.
After your guided introduction to the mythological, prehistorical and historical background of the island, your tour finishes with a return ferry ride back to Mykonos island.
- Visit the UNESCO-listed ancient Delos on a half-day trip from Mykonos
- 3.5-hour tour led by professional guide including roundtrip ferry tickets
- Visit the famous terrace of Naxos lions & marvel at the amazing Dolphins with their mosaics
- Discover the remarkable museum of Delos & visit the impressive temple of Dionysus
- Professional and licensed guide
- Roundtrip boat tickets
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Gratuites (optional)
- Drinks and beverages
- Hotel pick up/drop off service
The meeting point is the old port in Mykonos Town (Delos pier) at 09.30.
The tour departs from Delos at 13:30 and returns to Mykonos approximatelly at 14:00.
For languages other than English upon availability please contact us.
|From 2019-05-02 To 2019-10-30|