- Fitness Room
- Car Parking
- Swimming Pool
Dolder Grand Hotel closed on July 3, 2004 temporarily for major renovation works. The reopening will be in autumn 2008.
1896 : Ground-breaking of the Hotel from the plans of the architect Jacques Gros. 1899 : The Dolder Grand Hotel opened its doors on May 10th, 1899 as a seasonal Hotel ( open from April to October ) with Mr. Dielmann as General Manager. 1902 : The Hotel's own Telegraph Office was installed. 1907 : Zurich's first Golf Course opened as a special attraction of the Hotel. 1915 : The Hotel stayed open for the whole year round in order to look after foreign guests who stayed in Zurich for the duration of the First World War. 1923 : Major Renovation, after which all the Guest Rooms had Running Water or Private Bathrooms. 1924 : The Hotel entrance was moved and the Restaurant " La Rotonde " was built. The Kitchens were moved and rebuilt. 1948 : The Hotel underwent a total renovation. All the Rooms then had Private Baths. 1950 : The Kitchens received Electricity. 1964 : A new addition to the Hotel opened with 60 Rooms and Suites and was completely integrated with the Main Building. 1968 : The Ballroom was rebuilt, Air-conditioned and equipped with simultaneous translation booths. 1983 - 1987 : All the Bedrooms and Suites in the Main Building were renovated. 1987 : Mr. Heinrich J. Hunold was appointed General Manager. 1987 - 1998 : The new Wing was entirely renovated, thus completing the renovation program of the entire Hotel. 1990 - 1992 : Building of an Underground Parking with 250 Parking Spaces. 1992 : Opening of the Underground Garage. 1996 : Reopening of the totally renovated Restaurant " La Rotonde ". 1997 : The 25 year old Telephone System was replaced with a modern Digital System with ISDN and Voice-mail. 1998 : On July 1st we opened a state of the art and do-it-yourself business Centre, available 24 hours a day.
Availability for: 1 Adults 22/07/2020 - 23/07/2020
No rooms found for selected dates and / or guest combination.