- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Room
Situated on a blue flag winning sandy beach and only few minutes walk from the picturesque harbour and the centre of Pafos, the newly renovated and refurbished Alexander The Great is a luxurious award winning hotel that offers an exceptional combination of elegance, style and services throughout its numerous upgraded facilities.
It has a great reputation amongst its discerning clients for its superior accommodation and sophisticated ambience.
Built on an archaeological site dating back to 2000 BC with tombs in its grounds. The hotel, which during 2002 was certified with the quality assurance certificate ISO 9001, offers superb views of the idyllic Pafos harbour.
As a member of Kanika Hotels Ltd, Alexander The Great offers excellent facilities with its exquisite restaurants including Roxane’s restaurant, Café Royale, Limanaki tavern indoor and outdoor, Garibaldi Ristorante Italiano, swimming pools, children’s pool, supervised kindergarten, health club, sun bed allocation system and excellent day and evening entertainment.
Following the renovations and refurbishments which took place in year 2003 and included the following:
- A complete transformation of all rooms with attention given to the finest detail, design & furnishings, including high quality amenities, assuring our guests a luxurious accommodation (new bedspreads, curtains, carpets, furniture, bathroom accessories & electrical fittings).
- The purchase of new bed & bathroom linen and the installation of a new state of the art laundry equipment in order to provide the highest quality of linen.
- Full upgrade of the main lobby, bar & veranda overlooking the picturesque Paphos Harbour.
- Redesign of the existing menus, theme nights and the upgrade of the entertainment to suit all tastes.
- New open-air rustic restaurant, overlooking the Paphos Harbour, set in a romantic & enjoyable atmosphere. It offers a new extended lunch menu as well as a unique evening dining experience.
- The redesign and upgrade of the kitchen area in order to comply with the highest Health & Safety specifications, aiming to receive the HACCP Certification by next year.
- Installation of electric card locks in all rooms of the hotel.
- Installation of a new alarm system in order to increase the security of the guests within the hotel. (Completed in 2001).
- The introduction of a new advanced interactive TV system offering free satellite channels and 4 pay movie channels and games.
- In October 2002 Alexander The Great Beach hotel was certified with the ISO 9001.
New renovations took place during the winter of 2008. These include:
- The complete renovation of the Roxane’s restaurant and Café Royal
- The establishment of a fine dinning exclusive Italian Restaurant
- Major refurbishment of the Gym area, and introduction of new and modern exercise equipment.
- New Jacuzzi area
- Partial refurbishment of the lobby area
- Creation of a new TV and internet room