- Car Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Spa / Thalasso
- VIP Services
- Fitness Room
In 1904, St James Hall was demolished to give way to a Luxury Hotel named after its famous location, Piccadilly. R & R Syndicate, headed by sir Polidore de Keyser, commissioned the work. The Building took 18 months to complete, and was the most Luxurious Hotel in London, it boasted the latest amenities - Private Bathrooms and in-room Telephones, a first for London. It was designed by Norman Shaw, who was responsible for the Buildings on Regent Street.
- 1908 - May 6, King George V and Queen Mary visited the Hotel before it was opened to the public.
- 1908 - Harry Deely ( later Sir Harry Mallaby Deely, MP for Harrow ) bought the Hotel.
- 1921 - RE Jones, a welsh catering company, took over the Building.
- 1933 - Banqueting Rooms added to the First Floor.
- 1950 - Changed hands with Luitang Investments and shortly after with Grand Metropolitan.
- 1984 - The Hotel was bought by the Gleneagles chain.
- 1987 - The Hotel became part of the Le Meridien chain.