There are just 60 Guest Rooms & Suites with
Terrace or Balcony. Rooms on the ground floor overlook the golf course or upper
floors overlooking the gardens.
Rooms include en-suite Bathroom with double basins, king or twin Beds, Trouser
Press, Safe, Satellite TV, CD System, Hairdryer, Bathrobe & Slippers and
Molton Brown Toiletries.
champagne, shortbread biscuits and mineral water are provided in each Room.
– These are charming, comfortable, traditional Rooms with a good-sized
Bathroom, some with power Shower and/or separate WC, overlooking the parkland or
with own balconies.
– These Rooms are larger, with spacious Bathrooms, including a separate Shower
and Bath with a cosy Sitting area.
– Spacious Rooms with a comfortable Sitting area, views over the croquet lawn
and golf course. All Rooms have a Dressing Room.
- Delightful Suites with either a Terrace or Balcony, a Sitting area and
Bedroom, large Bathrooms with separate Shower.
– Large Bedrooms with separate Sitting Room. Some Suites are duplex with a
Bedroom upstairs and Sitting Room downstairs. These are perfect for families as
some have Sofa Beds suitable for children and are extremely well equipped. Some
have large balconies while others have their own private garden.
Suite & Jacob Faithful Suite
– These are the epitome of English country living. Both the Marryat Suite and
the Jacob Faithful Suite have wonderful views of the grounds, golf course and
gardens. Both have large Bathrooms and spacious Bedrooms. The Marryat Suite has
a particularly large Sitting Room. Each Suite has the benefit of VCR and Bang
& Olufson CD Systems.