The beautiful castle is situated on a cliff with a magnificent view over the bay of
Braviken. The present buildings were constructed in 1725. The castle was meticulously renovated
in 1991. The main building has been furnished as an aristocratic home with great care being
taken in maintaining the original, historical atmosphere. All Rooms are luxuriously furnished
and the wings have a touch of manor house romantics.
The atmosphere is perfect for those wanting to enjoy quiet, seclusion and the beautiful
countryside. A living castle where each guest is personally cared for and where the kitchen
uses products from its own gardens and own water supply.