- Car Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Cafeteria / Snack Bar
The Casa Velha do Palheiro was built in the early 19th Century as a hunting lodge for the Count Carvalhal and was bought in a public auction in 1885, by John Burden Blandy.
The Casa Velha ‘Old House' was restored in 1996 and opened on 1st May 1997 as Madeira’s first five-star Country House Hotel. The original five bedrooms were restored, two new rooms overlooking the count’s carriageway entrance were added and the master bedrooms were converted into Junior Suites.
The Casa Velha now has three separate buildings. The 'Old House’; with public areas, 3 Junior Suites and 7 deluxe rooms, the ‘Garden' building with 14 standard rooms and the new building overlooking the golf course, which houses 3 Senior Suites, 10 superior rooms and a sitting room.
Availability for: 1 Adults 13/07/2021 - 14/07/2021
No rooms found for selected dates and / or guest combination.