- Wheelchair Accessible
- Car Parking
- Cafeteria / Snack Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Safe Box
The real boutique 4-star hotel of the area of Nei Epivates and Agia Triada, Thessaloniki.
Santa Beach Hotel, situated on the sandy, Blue Flag-awarded beach, 20 km from Thessalonikis center and just 9 km from Makedonia airport (SKG), offers the most modern services.
Santa Beach Hotel ( ex Galaxias Beach Hotel ) has been indoor & outdoor renovated and operates with a new management.
The manager and the experienced staff of the hotel look forward to welcoming you and to offer a pleasant and relaxing stay.
Santa Beach Hotel, a 4-star seaside city-resort, is situated on the Blue Flag - awarded beach Santa, just 19 km from Thessaloniki and only 9 km from Macedonia airport.
Our amenities include:
78 fully-renovated rooms and suites with private balconies and superb views of the bay and the city of Thessaloniki, Air-conditioning, Satellite TV, Safe,
Mini-bar, Direct dial telephone with data port and Full room and laundry
- Direct beach access 5m from the hotel, with tables and deck chairs.
- Water sports (Jet ski – canoe – water bicycles – Beach Volley)
- Outdoor swimming pool with grilled room and pool-snack bar
- Fully air-conditioned throughout
- Handicapped-equipped facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- The Andromeda Sea Restaurant Gourmet-Restaurant serving Mediterranean and Greek specialties with spectacular sea views
- Kassiopeia Wine - Lounge with full service bar
- Orion conference center
- Executive business center, including secretarial service and internet access
- Indoor and outdoor banqueting facilities for up to 400 persons
- Secure and free parking
- Wireless Internet free of charge
The hotel remarkably well situated gives the opportunity for swimming, walking, jogging, surfing, mountain biking, bowling, visiting multiplex cinemas, the wine roads of Northern Greece, shopping at the biggest shopping centers of the city, entertainment parks, casino, water land, night-clubs and driving to Holy Mount Athos and Halkidiki beaches.