The Resort will provide the best quality and services available as to comply with the high standards of a 5 star unit. The standards we have planned to offer will only be comparable with the best resort throughout the world.
- The main restaurant where arrangement meals will be served is located on the third floor of the main building with a panoramic view of the Bay of Aghia Marina. The seating capacity is of 300 persons. Local and international dishes will be served with the buffet setting and warm dishes will be prepared on the spot with our “Show Cooking” kitchen.
- A Snack - Pool Bar will operate during the day where Guests may find Juices, beverages, alcoholic drinks as well as a variety of snacks as well as local and grilled dishes.
- The main bar is located nearby the reception – sitting area and also has a panoramic view of the Bay. It will mainly operate during the evenings,serving special design cocktails, long drinks, soft drinks, juices, national beer, Greek wine, national alcoholic drinks, coffee and tea.
- Alcoholic Drinks in all Bars of our Hotel are national
- Our a la carte Italian and Chinese restaurants (open from May 15th until September 30th) are also available for guests with high standards of expectations.
Room service will be provided to our guests with a rich meal menu from 07:30 to 24:00 (with extra charge).
All Inclusive Description 2013
All Inclusive F&B program will operate from 05:00 to 23:00 with the following:
I. Grand Blue Theme Main Restaurant:
- Early breakfast(reservation required) Continental Buffet: 05:00 to 07:30
- Breakfast (Full American buffet style): 07:30 to 10:00
- For long-sleepers, continental breakfast: 10:00 to 11:00
- Sunday brunch with local champagne: 08:00 to 10:00
- Lunch Buffet style: 12:30 to 14:30
- Dinner Buffet style: 19:00 to 21:30
- After Dinner Snack & deserts: 22:15 to 23:00
Lunch basket (reservation required):
Before 07.30: we provide a light lunch basket due to high temperature during the day.
After 07.30: you can prepare a lunch basket of your own choice from our buffet.
II. A wide range of snacks, ice cream and deserts will be available from 11:00 to 18:00.
III. Tea and Coffee time from 15:00 to 17:00
A la Carte Restaurants (reservation required) Open for the period: 01/05-30/09.
- Laguna Italian Restaurant (19.00-21.30) 3 days per week: where our Guests can enjoy a fine selection of Italian Cuisine Dishes for free once per stay.
- Jasmine Chinese Restaurant (19.00-21.30) 3 days per week: where our Guests can enjoy an exotic Chinese cuisine dinner for free once per stay.
Table service for food and beverages in all a la Carte Restaurants.
Children under 4 years old are not allowed in the a la carte Restaurants.
I. The Pool Bar will operate from 10:00 to 18:30. Bar maybe closed due to bad weather conditions. From the 15th of May the Pool Bar will operate from 10:00 to 01:00. The Bar serves beverages that are included in the All Inclusive package until 23:00. After 23:00 the clients are charged by a separate price-list.
II. The main bar will operate from 11:00 to 02:00. The Bar serves beverages that are included in the All Inclusive package until 23:00. After 23:00 the clients are charged by a separate price-list.
III. The following items are included in the Select All Inclusive catalogue:
- 3 different kinds of bottled wine( white, red and rose)
- Sparkling wines except for fine champagnes such as per example Don Perignon
- Mineral & sparkling water
- All soft drinks and juices, except Fresh juices
- Draft national beers
- All national alcoholic drinks
- Filter coffee, Nescafe, greek coffee, cacao, divers tea
- Long drinks & cocktails
For special drinks such as fine champagne or 12-18 years old whiskies there will be a catalogue available for the guests that request such product with a price list that will include the difference that will have to be paid from the normal branded to the special branded. Alcohol is not allowed to persons under 18 years old.
Hotel reserves the right to choose the brands of imported or local spirits, soft drinks, coffees, beers and water.
3. Mini Bar
Every second day the mini fridge is refilled with: water & soft drinks
4. Room Service
I. The room service will operate with a wide range of cold and warm courses from 07:30 to 22:00 with extra charge (included breakfast services).
5. Special Activities
I. Day & Night light Animation program six days per week.
I. All existing infrastructure will be free of charge to the guests:
- Gym area with its Sauna and Hamam (Steam bath)
- Children’s indoor and outdoor facilities
- Sun beds & umbrellas by the pool
- Sun beds & umbrellas by the beach at Galini Beach Hotel
- Beach towels
- A minibus was bought by the Hotel and will also provide free shuttle services every hour from the Hotel to the Beach
- Safe Deposit Box in the rooms
7. Non included services
I. Some activities will not be included in the Select All Inclusive package:
- Sales at the Hotel Shop (souvenir & mini market)
- Hair dresser
- Manicure – pedicure
- Telephone and business services
- Room Service
- Special events such as Grand Fiesta, Lobster Night