- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
This 19th century Chateau is set in a 22 hectare Park with an exceptional view over the Alps and Mont Blanc. Walking distance from the Casino, the golf course and the health center. It is a restful, gastronomin location where work and relaxation combine harmoniously.
The initial fortified house dates back to the 11th century. During the occupation by the Bernese, in the 15th century, the Chateau was burnt and demolished.
It was hastily rebuilt by the Savoyards and destroyed once again by the inhabitants of Geneva in 1590. It subsequently fell into neglect and became so dilapidated that the La Forest family, who became the owners in the middle of the 17th century, were only able to use its central part. The Chateau was restored 1765 to 1770 and was declared a national asset in 1793. It was only enlarged to its present appearance in the second half of the 19th century. It was transformed into a Hotel after the Second World War and sold in 1984 to Les Grandes Etapes Francaises.