The hotel has 22 spacious, comfortable and sophisticated rooms, each decorated in its own style (Louis XIV, Louis XV, Manueline, Empire) and named after a chateau in the Loire Valley, including Le Clos Lucé, Azay le Rideau, Chambord, Chenonceaux, Candé etc..
Some rooms look onto the rue de l’Abbé de l’Epée, with its centuries-old trees, while others afford views of the Panthéon, with a balcony on every other floor.
- Free internet access
- Reading lights
- Flat screen satellite television
- Courtesy tray
- Chopard cosmetics
- Direct line
- Safety box
- Make up mirror
- Towel warmer
- Iron and ironing board (up on request)
- Individually controlled air condition
- Room service from 10am to 5am
- Breakfast in the room
- I pad international newspaper