- 24 H Room Service
- Gourmet Restaurants
- Fitness Room
The hotel was open on April 21st in 1909 and built in Viennese Art Nouveau style. The design was the work of František Buldro, a Prague builder and the owner of the hotel, together with George Justice, the architect.
In 1924, after Mr. Emanuel Oppel bought the building, Hotel Palace Praha became a sought-after center of social and cultural life and one of the few luxury 5-star hotels in Prague.
Hotel Palace Praha´s first epoch of long duration ended on January 1st 1986 when it was closed. After lengthy deliberations among experts and the general public, the idea was formed that the hotel should be thoroughly but sensitively renovated.